An ideal, efficient way of protecting company’s wealth and assets is through offshore banking which offers the business ample privacy in moving its elements. During an offshore company formation, certain activities or business are generally not provided a bank account. Get offshore company formation help here. These activities or businesses mainly involve
* Businesses that need a licensing as per international standards, but are not, like broker dealers, hedge and mutual funds, security exchanges, trusts, insurance agencies, insurance brokers, online casinos and banks
* Businesses that offer an alternative payment option such as e-gold, e-cash etc.
* Businesses that are initiated with intention to raise fund or capital from public.
* Businesses that offer sale of unregistered securities or MLM programs.
* Businesses from companies on adult content websites, fake degree or diploma sakes and churches and charitable institutions.