The popular lip color today seems to be a nice dark shade of red. They make the lips look beautiful and luscious. What is not to like about them? There are things you should know before getting a permanent lip color, though.
- Yes, It is painful. All beautiful things that are worth it will be painful. It is up to you to decide if it is worth the pain to you.
- You can get a color very close to your natural shade. The problem is that it will not last. You will need regular touch ups.
- The pigment is preferred to traditional tattoo ink. It is thicker and will last a while.
- It takes ten days approximately to completely heal. The dry and chapped look might be worrisome. As the skin heals, the light color will come back.
- Yes, it can be removed. It will take you another procedure to get it done.